Sunday, September 29, 2013

Visit to the Museum

As the inventive title suggests, I visited the Manchester Museum this week.

Very impressive collection of Egyptian artifacts. I took lots of pictures but these were some of my favorites. I'd like to go back some time with a sketch book and go through some these exhibits ponderously slowly and just sketch everything in sight :)

Anubis things are the best!
 
There was a special exhibit about animal life. I've only been here the one time so I'm not sure what parts are the special exhibit and which are always on display. This skeleton is really cool, though.


 
 
Just a small taster of what I saw at the museum. Other than that I kept busy this week but nothing too exciting. Feeling extra lazy today so that's all I've got to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment