Sunday, October 14, 2012

Week 6

This week started off great with a Tex-mex style meal at Gringos Locos. I had "original burritos" which means burritos with minced meat as opposed to chicken or vegetarian style. My friend I was eating with had Tortas which also looked good.

My burritos. they were delicious. Never had a salad and watermelon come with my mexican meal before and I had to pay extra for the guacamole ;(

The tortas. The dip she had there was sourcream and bbq, it was really yummy.
 
 
The less impressive thing I've been doing this week is battling with my landlord to fix my washing machine. I went down Wednesday, originally just to pay next month's rent, but when he saw me he assumed I was there about the washing machine. Then he tried to ask ME what should be done about it. This is what I'm paying them to figure out. By the weekend, they haven't fixed it. Their email said to contact them if takes longer than a week. I called them and their response was that "oh, we'll send them a memo. They'll get it Monday." There are no words. Really.
 
Despite the incompetance of Forenom I took some good pictures on my walk to their office.
This is where the otter fountain is. They've got 'em boxed up now though. I assume it will protect them from the coming freezing weather and snow....
First Finnish flag, at least that I've noticed...
 
Coming home, I noticed that my house is apparently in the fall mood. It is also changing colors. I could have sworn it use to be green on all sides....I have a seasonal friendly house

Other than that I went bowling this week. Didn't get any pictures though. The bowling alley had black lighting which was fun. I also spent some time writing my next script and doing some art. Merlin has started up again so I know you will be shocked that my art is Merlin centered :)

Earlier in the week, Merlin. This one I did really fast. I'm surprised it turned out as well as it did since I was only messing around.
 
Young Mordred! I specify his age because in the new season the character has a new, older actor (due to a 3 year time jump in the show). This one I spent more time and effort on and I'm actually pretty happy with it.
 

That's about it! More next week...
 
 


1 comment: