Sunday, April 7, 2013

Easter Break Continues

I didn't do too much this week, and I again have no pictures for you. I just haven't been taking my camera with me anywhere. This week I spent three days trying to write my script, and I wrote 4 sentences. It's not going very well. I'm not close to the deadline though, so once that begins looming I'll probably get serious and write something in a rush. It may be the only way for me to power through the ending. I don't like endings.

On a happier note, I went to see Wreck-It Ralph this week. Very cute, light-hearted and exactly what I wanted and what I expected. I really like animations. I should watch more of them.

I worked this week at the library and next week will be my last week. I'm sad to see it end. I really enjoy working, though this job isn't particularly challenging. The librarians have all been nice as well as my fellow temps. I've been doing some manual shelf checking (not one of my favorite tasks). Last time, I was going through the art book sections and they have so many cool books, I forget that there is more in a library than the fiction section :) I may have to spend my free-time there as well as my work time.

Saturday was one of the nicest days here in Manchester so far. The temperature was still low, but the sun was out so it didn't feel cold. I went to the Holi Festival with friends and while I did not participate in the color throwing I enjoyed my spectator role and my friend and I found a bench to sit on and soak up some sun. It was a good day.

In an effort to avoid my script I have been in a sketching mood and am thinking of decorating my walls with some art. Only when my room is decorated will I again be able to write ;) Or I could just go to a café or somewhere else...which is more likely?

No comments:

Post a Comment