Thursday, January 24, 2013

Moved to Manchester

Yay! I've moved in and slept, alot. Now I've taken a couple pictures of the my new house to share with y'all. I haven't taken a picture of the outside yet...because its too cold to go outside. Actually, its warmer here than it was in Indianapolis when I left but its cold and our heater is broken in the house so theres no escaping it until I leave the house. After this blog maybe I will brave the outdoors. Until then, here are pictures of the inside.

This is my room. The closed door is the bathroom. I'm not sure yet if this is good or not ;)
 
My bed, and shelves above...
 
Starting off the semester with a messy desk. This is probably how it will stay.
 
You noticed I had a view? Out side my window I can look down into our backyard and across the alley is the back of the neighbor's house. Lets in light though and I like the old brickwork of the houses so I'm happy.

My bedroom is on the second floor. Downstairs is the front door, with two of the other three bedrooms upstairs.
 
The living room, downstairs.
 
The kitchen. You get here from the living room. Notice the microwave, I've already used it for my first Manchester meal.

Through the kitchen is the kitchen table and the backdoor.
 
And by the time I got this all uploaded they have fixed the heater. I'm working on getting my route to school planned out since that is the first place I HAVE to be and that isn't until Monday. I had volunteered for a BBC program this weekend but they had a high volume of applicants so I didn't make the cut this time. That means I'll be exploring the city most likely this weekend instead. Email me, leave comments, whatever. I'll try to keep updating as stuff comes up.

4 comments:

  1. Nice place! Glad you are there safe and sound!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, looks like adorable arrangement! Is there a washer and dryer available for you guys?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have a washer, but we'll have to hang the clothes to dry 'em.

      Delete
  3. Empty bookshelves! Looks great.

    ReplyDelete